Monday 21 July 2014

Kanye West Compares Kim Kardashian to a Dinosaur, Likens Self to Blowfish

Kanye West is a blowfish, and Kim Kardashian is a dinosaur. Mmkay?

In the latest Kanye Rants installment, the 37-year-old rapper talks to GQ and, in typical Yeezy fashion, says the most bizarre things.
For example, he explains why he wanted to get married (and how Kim could definitely land a role in Jurassic Park 4):



Like they said in Step Brothers: Never lose your dinosaur. This is the ultimate example of a person never losing his dinosaur. Meaning that even as I grew in cultural awareness and respect and was put higher in the class system in some way for being this musician, I never lost my dinosaur.

You mean to tell me that this girl with this f--king body and this face is also into style, and she's a nice person, and she has her own money and is family-oriented? That's just as cool as a f--king fighter jet or dinosaur! And just as rarely seen.

He goes on to obsess over her:
...you're mad because basically Kim is the type of girl that, her entire life, if you were in school with her, most people would be studying and up late nights, but for some reason she would have the skill set to go and grab the one book, turn to the exact page, and just magically say, "That's the exact answer." Or she could wink at the person who had done all the work and get it done anyway. And the point of life is getting sh-t done and being happy.
I'm not a shark, I'm a blowfish. So that perfect example about me hitting my head, it's like a blowfish. I wasn't coming out of my house going to a paparazzi's house to attack them. I'm defending my family in front of my own house. I'm defending my name as someone's screaming something negative at me. That's a blowfish. People have me pinned as a shark or a predator in some way, and in no way am I that. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. I want to defend people. I want to help people.
"And what I had to learn from Kim is how to take more of her advice and less of other's people's advice. There's a lot of Kim K skills that were added. In order to win at life, you need some Kim K skills, period."

No comments:

Post a Comment