Thursday 14 August 2014

I hate men who stand in the way of your success – Ella Martins

Ella Martins is a top Beninoise musician and actress who became popular in Nigeria after news about her and Genevieve Nnaji went viral that they are lesbians. Ella, who vehemently denied the allegation in a riveting interview with Potpourri said she has not known peace since that piece of news hit her country as many of her fans believed the story.


Proving her own side of the story that she is straight, Ella mentioned she had dated Congolese mega star, Fally Ipupa and even stated she is in a secret relationship with a president of a country, while discounting the rumour that she also once dated former President Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria.

No doubts Ella is hot, and seems well-heeled both in the front and the rear, with an endearing nature that could get as sneaky as it could get disarming. If all allegations hanging over her neck are untrue, what is worth taking to the bank regarding the ‘Chocolat Baby’ crooner is her wealth of experience when it comes to relationships. She shared her thoughts with Potpourri when she was asked the five things she cannot stand in her man.
“ I can’t stand men that lie because they can never be trusted. You never know what they are doing behind your back. I also hate cheats. I want my man to love me and only me. I don’t want to share my man with anyone” she said.
“Other things I can’t stand are men who don’t take care of their physical looks. They are a major turn-off for me. Then, there is a set of men who can’t stand your success. These are encumbrances to your life’s visions and goals. I simply hate men who stand in the way of my success because I am a very ambitious woman” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment