Saturday 9 August 2014

Once Bullied for Her Rare Skin Condition, Chantelle Brown-Young is Ready to Show Up Her Haters on 'America's Next Top Model'

In the upcoming season of America's Next Top Model, viewers will meet 20-year-old Chantelle Brown-Young, a woman who suffers from a rare skin condition known as vitiligo.

At just 4-years-old, the beauty explains patches of discoloration began appearing on her body. In a new interview, the beauty opens up about the diagnosis and the harsh bullying she faced.
"The bullying started when I went to school," she says. "It was tough. I definitely had problems with self-esteem."
But now, she's the one having the last laugh.

Chantelle reveals ANTM host Tyra Banks found her on Instagram and personally invited the young woman to join season 21, which premieres Aug. 18.
"I'd only been modeling for maybe a year before she found me, so I was pretty fresh," she tells People. "The fact that she wanted me so badly for her show will stick with me for the rest of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment