Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Female Boss likes Touching Me In Inappropriate Ways, What Should I Do?

Please my female boss in the office is trying all her best to seduce me and sleep with me.  I have told her that I’m not into women but she has bluntly refused to listen and still makes passes at me and touches me at inappropriate places.

 I really don’t know what to do as I don’t want to have issues with her, because she’s really been nice to me. I’m seriously thinking of quitting my job. That’s all I can think of for now. Please advice a sister, what do I do?

2 comments:

  1. Pray to ur guardian angel to combat n defeat those homo demons inside ur boss' head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, business b4 pleasure no sexaul advances allowed in office or work place.
    Let's have some decency people.

    ReplyDelete