Friday 8 August 2014

'I got it from my mama': Kourtney Kardashian compares her pregnant nude form to that of her mullet-clad momager Kris Jenner

For throwback Thursday, Kourtney Kardashian compared her pregnant nude form to that of her mullet-clad momager Kris Jenner.
The expecting 35-year-old - who's due in December - captioned the side-by-side snap: 'I got it from my mama.'
The Keeping Up with the Kardashian star also has a two-year-old daughter Penelope and four-year-old son Mason with real estate heir Scott Disick. more pictures after the cut...


'I feel good, yeah!' Kourtney told Access Hollywood last month, then joked about wanting her doctor to put her on bed rest.

'The Hamptons has actually been really relaxing, so I'm happy to be out there.'
Meanwhile, her partner of seven years and her younger sister Khloe were on the set of medical drama Royal Pains alongside Mark Feuerstein.
'A star is born in the Hamptons! @khloekardashian on set of @RoyalPains_USA is a Dash of Heaven!' the 43-year-old actor tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment