Thursday 31 July 2014

Kim Kardashian Sticks Up for Rob (For Once) as Ex Adrienne Bailon Disses the Kardashian Family

In a new interview for Latina magazine, former Cheetah Girls star and ex-girlfriend to Rob Kardashian, Adrienne Bailon, spoke out about her two-year relationship with Rob and how being associated with the Kardashian family negatively affected her career.
And the actress is not playing nice.

Rob Kardashian’s Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon Urged to Reach Out to Him Amid Depression Rumors
"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career," Bailon said. "I probably realized that too late—not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show."


But Rob's sister, Kim Kardashian took to Twitter early yesterday morning to defend her brother by saying, "Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian."

meanwhile, Diabetes & Organ Failure: Rob Kardashian Opens Up About His Battle With Weight Gain on ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’
The reality star Tweeted, "#LetItGoooooLetItGoooooo (FROZEN VOICE)," before adding one final dig, "So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever."

In the interview, Bailon insisted she still can't understand why everyone's so fascinated with her relationship with Rob. "[I didn't think] anyone would even care. But they did, and do," she said. "To this day, people will still say, 'You ruined Rob's life!' and I'll think, 'Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.'"
Who knows if this will turn into a full-on celeb feud. But for now, Kim is definitely getting the last laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment